Here to serve you.
The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County and our parent organization, The Pittsburgh Foundation, are dedicated to providing comprehensive services to donors. Donor Services representatives can help you fulfill your philanthropic goals, provide personalized services and connect you to program, financial and development expertise.
Some of our personalized services include:
- Financial Updates. All donors receive a fund status report. In addition, the donor services staff will arrange seminars with the investment manager of a particular donor’s fund in order to review the fund's current market performance.
- Donor Portal. The Foundation's donor portal enables current donors to look up the current market value of their fund, make online recommendations from their fund, verify prior grants made from their fund, and view a current fund status report.
- Forum Quarterly. This publication keeps donors up to date on news, events, new funds and grants, and trends in philanthropy. Featuring profiles of donors, recent grants, and local nonprofit organizations, Forum Quarterly focuses on charitable giving in our region’s communities.
- Educational Events. Donors are invited to attend events and site visits focusing on issues pertinent to our community and nation. These events feature informed opinion makers, and aim to stimulate quality dialogue between funders, grantees and experts in a particular field.
- Access to Grantmaking Expertise. Our professional grantmaking staff members are available to share their knowledge of community needs and to help donors decide where to invest their charitable dollars to achieve the greatest impact.
Contact us today.
For more information about our services, contact our knowledgeable donor services staff. Call us at 724-836-4400, or contact us via email: